- Market Outlook
- Product Slate
- Project Economics
The objective of the FEED is to provide sufficient technical definition to take a final investment decision for the project.
Depending on the contract philosophy this is either done on the basis of an accurate cost estimate or on the basis of an agreed contract price with a contractor.
Therefore the content of a FEED package is tailored to the needs of the project.
PESCO has the qualified resources to deliver FEED packages that fully meet the above requirements.
That is why our Clients trust us with providing our procurement services for their capital investments.
We offer our Clients the full suite of Procurement services on any contract type required:
- Warranty follow-up
- Contracting Options and Sourcing Optimization
- Debt and equity structuring
- Arranging commercial debt
- Arranging Export Credit Agency (ECA) covered debt
- Managing the environmental and social due diligence process
- Managing ECA and Lender’s due diligence process